Travel Registered Nurse: PCU
Cooperstown, NY 13326
Horizon Healthcare Management is currently seeking a Travel Registered Nurse (RN) candidate, that is passionate about their profession to work in a Progressive Care Unit in Cooperstown, NY.
Job Details & Requirements:
- Nights, 7p-7:30a
- 13 week contract
- $2159 weekly gross, plus $1000 travel reimbursement
- Minimum 2 years' current Step-down, Progressive Care or Intermediate Care experience.
- Experience with Cardiac Monitoring and arterial line monitoring, continuous IV medication infusions (i.e. Dobutamine, Dopamine, Heparin, Milrinone, Nitroglycerin, Vasopressin) required.
- Experience with care of the post cardiac catheterization, stable PCI, pacemaker and ablation patient populations preferred.
- NYS RN License, ACLS, and BLS required.
- Travel experience, BSN, and 5+ years experience preferred.
About the Company
Horizon Healthcare Management, LLC is a professional healthcare staffing firm, which focuses on providing highly skilled health care professionals throughout the nation. We currently have contracts with facilities in over 18 states and growing fast! Our Mission is to create value in every position we fill, providing the highest levels of service with staff that are dedicated to being professional, friendly and caring.