Travel Registered Nurse: Hemodialysis
Salisbury, MD 21801
Travel RN- Hemodialysis
13 week contract
$1593 weekly Gross
- BLS/ ACLS required CNN or CND preferred
- At least 2 years acute dialysis experience required.
- Must be able to perform all aspects of hemodialysis treatment for critically ill patients independently, including; assessment of fluid status;cannulation of fistulae & grafts; accessing and caring for central lines; setting up the dialysis delivery system; initiating and terminating treatment; troubleshooting alarm conditions; and troubleshooting access issues.
- Must have a good working knowledge of patient response to hemodialysis and interventions required to counter adverse events, including hypotension, cramping, and nausea/vomiting.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Dialysis Water Delivery System including normal and abnormal constituents of the product water.
- Must also be knowledgeable of signs and symptoms of potentially fatal events such as pyrogenic reactions and hemolysis.
- Proficiency in automated peritoneal dialysis and apheresis procedures desired, but not required. Must have a basic knowledge of cardiac rhythms.
- Must have basic med-surg skills including suctioning, chest-tube maintenance, etc
About the Company
Horizon Healthcare Management, LLC is a professional healthcare staffing firm, which focuses on providing highly skilled health care professionals throughout the nation. We currently have contracts with facilities in over 18 states and growing fast! Our Mission is to create value in every position we fill, providing the highest levels of service with staff that are dedicated to being professional, friendly and caring.