Travel Registered Nurse: Emergency Dept.
Salisbury, MD 21801
- Can not live within 100 miles.
- Active MD or Compact State License in good standing.
- TNCC, PALS, NIHSS and ACLS Certification.
- Each supplemental employee will be expected to work in all 4 areas except triage (unless they have done it, and can help out from time to time).
- Shifts vary based on needs, core shifts are: 7a–7p, 9a-9p (when First Care opens), 11a-11p, 3p-3p, and 7p-7a where the bulk of the patient flow is.
- ED is set up with 4 main areas: 1) Cardiac Trauma/Respiratory – 9 beds, with ratios of 3:1. 2) Intermediate – 12 beds (of which 5 are private rooms), with ratios of 4:1. 3) Exam Area – 8 beds. 4) First Care – 10 beds. Plus a 4 bay triage area.
- Each traveler must have Cardiac Trauma experience.