QMA (Qualified Medication Aide)
3722 Carmona Dr Newburgh, IN 47630 US
CMT/ Med Aide Pay Rate: $18.00-$22.00
Horizon Healthcare Management is currently seeking top Certified Medication Aide candidates, that are passionate about their profession. This position is perfect for candidates seeking schedule flexibility & a higher pay rate!
A Certified Medication Aide is a certified nursing assistant (CNA) responsible for administering daily medication to patients in a hospital or medical facility. Also referred to as Medical Aide Technicians, their duties include monitoring patients, reporting changes, and collecting samples.
- Flexible schedule (extra pay on holidays and over 40 hours a week)
- Excellent WEEKLY PAY!
- Wonderful work environment!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available
- Immediate Openings!
- Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
Required skills and qualifications:
- Active state license
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Current PPD or chest x-ray
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination- Suggested
About the Company
Horizon Healthcare Management, LLC is a professional healthcare staffing firm, which focuses on providing highly skilled health care professionals throughout the nation. We currently have contracts with facilities in over 18 states and growing fast! Our Mission is to create value in every position we fill, providing the highest levels of service with staff that are dedicated to being professional, friendly and caring.