Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Baton Rouge, LA 70801 US
Horizon Healthcare Management is currently seeking top Licensed Practical Nurse candidates, that are passionate about their profession. This position is perfect for candidates seeking schedule flexibility & a higher pay rate!
Administers nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisor. Provides basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering medication, and collecting specimens. Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients by assisting with bathing, feeding, and dressing. Monitors and reports changes in patient's condition to supervisor.
- Flexible schedule (extra pay on holidays and over 40 hours a week)
- Excellent WEEKLY PAY!
- Wonderful work environment!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available
- Immediate Openings!
- Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
Required skills and qualifications:
- Active state license
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Current PPD or chest x-ray
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations- Suggested
About the Company: Horizon Healthcare Management, LLC is a professional healthcare staffing firm, which focuses on providing highly skilled health care professionals throughout the nation. We currently have contracts with facilities in over 18 states and growing fast! Our Mission is to create value in every position we fill, providing the highest levels of service with staff that are dedicated to being professional, friendly, and caring.