Certified Nursing Assistant
Erlanger, KY 41018 US
Horizon Healthcare Management is currently seeking top Certified Nurse Aide candidates, that are passionate about their profession. This position is perfect for candidates seeking schedule flexibility & a higher pay rate!
Key Responsibilities: Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed; Position, feed, bathe, dress and assist patients with grooming and other tasks; Observe patients' conditions, measure and record food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
- Flexible schedule (extra pay on holidays and over 40 hours a week)
- Excellent WEEKLY PAY!
- Wonderful work environment!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available
- Immediate Openings!
- Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
Required skills and qualifications:
- Active state license
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Current PPD or chest x-ray
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations- Suggested
About the Company: Horizon Healthcare Management, LLC is a professional healthcare staffing firm, which focuses on providing highly skilled health care professionals throughout the nation. We currently have contracts with facilities in over 18 states and growing fast! Our Mission is to create value in every position we fill, providing the highest levels of service with staff that are dedicated to being professional, friendly, and caring.